Professional Groom Comb is a superior dual-spaced grooming tool for Show Dogs.
Usable teeth length are the perfect 13/16" inch size for perfect grooming. (Actual stainless pin size is 1.2")
Rotating teeth glide easily to fluff and smooth the coat. Use wider spaced teeth to groom and narrow teeth for finishing around the eyes and toes--no switching combs!
Champion Breeder Recommended
Professional Groomers and Breeders prefer dual-spaced medium long teeth to remove loose fur, and to cut, style and finish.
- The rotating, stainless-steel teeth glide through tangles without pulling on the animals undercoat.
- Tumbled teeth massage the skin, encouraging the production of natural oils for a healthy coat.
- Added bonus: rotating action of the teeth gently massages the animal's skin calming the animal during grooming
Champion Breeder and Groomer Recommended:
(View Untangler Home Page to read Breeder, Groomer & Vet Recommendations)
* Rosemarie Lyon, Award winning Leonberger Breeder
* Raewyn Mullan Braemist - Award winning Breeder Rough Collie
* Rosemary Sutton, Champion Afghan Breeder
- Toxic free
- Solid stainless-steel that does not scratch or bend when wet.
- Superior comb wet or dry fur and hair.
- 100% Made in USA!