Professional Groomer II with dual-spaced 1.25" teeth is the Optimum in Care for humanely detangling, grooming and finishing.
Independently rotating teeth is 'key' to providing humane care and pain-free grooming.
Professional Groomers and Breeders prefer dual-spaced long teeth to remove loose fur, and to cut, style and finish.
- The rotating, stainless-steel teeth glide through tangles without pulling on the animals undercoat.
- Tumbled teeth massage the skin, encouraging the production of natural oils for a shiny, healthy coat.
- Wide spaced teeth for fluffing and finishing
Added bonus: rotating action of the teeth gently massages the animal's skin calming the animal during grooming
Breeder and Groomer Recommended: (View Untangler Home Page to read Breeder, Groomer and Vet Recommendations)* Rosemarie Lyon, Leonberger Breeder* Raewyn Mullan Braemist - Breeder Rough Collie * Rosemary Sutton, Afghan Breeder
- 100% toxic free, with american made pharmaceutical grade polypropylene handle.
- 100% American Made stainless-steel that does not bend even when wet.
- Superior comb wet or dry fur and hair.
- 100% Made in USA!